Monday, December 7, 2009

A GREAT Surprise

A while back, I had purchased a gun cleaning kit from Outers. It looked great..single case that could handle anything from 12 ga shotgun to .22 rimfire via various attachments including jags, brushes, bore mops, the works.
Well, through my own stupidity I managed to break the rod, and of course none of my older rods would fit the case. I finally wrote to Outers, explained my error and asked the availability and price of a replacement rod for the kit, being sure to explain that it was MY FAULT that the rod broke. To my surprise and delight, I received an e-mail back in less than a day, advising me that a replacement rod was on its way to me. Further, when I sent back a thank-you note, it was answered with a wish for a happy Christmas. You just can't ask for better than that. My sincere thanks to Outers for their customer service and kind wishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is great to see that there are still some companies left that care about customer service.